In a shocking -- shocking, we tell you! -- turn of events, Six Flags Magic Mountain premiered their lastest coaster to Hollywood B-listers as opposed to the usual bunch of enthusiasts.
Why? Why? For the love of all handouts, why? We could think of only a few reasons...
- They avoid paparazzi from real press; no need to invent 'press credentials' of their own
- Names are at least recognizable to a few folks, occasionally even both parents
- Velvet ropes more elegant than barbed wire needed to corral enthusiast herds
- Most of them actually fit in ride restraints
- They can 'act' like they're having a good time
- Actually prefer rideops don't talk to them
- No ponderous trip reports involving potty breaks and bodily emisisons six days before their visit
- Two words: Back hair
- Less likely to stuff free food in back pockets and/or cheek pouches, while simultaneously bitching about its quantity
- Prefer zombielike actors to drooling Coaster Zombies
- Paris Hilton can't even spell 'trim brake'