Holiday World One of the Big Boys Now, Will Act Accordingly
In a surprise press release from Holiday World, issued shortly after its press release announcing that the park had attracted over a million guests, the park announced a number of initiatives designed to show the amusement industry that HW had "arrived." Among them:
- Eat a dog turd, cut in line for Raven. Eat a cow patty, cut in line for The Voyage.
- All HW employees will receive new sullenness training so that they can achieve "the great results of other big parks like Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom"
- New for 2007: five trim brakes on every coaster!
- All food will be branded, mostly Jack in the Box with Natural Selection spinach salads.
- The park will announce a new focus on being "family-friendly" in the spring, only to end the season with massive advertising of teen-oriented coasters and Halloween attractions, possibly with pole dancing in lines.
- HW's new president? Joe Torre.
Post a Comment